About Arctic Blue Waters
- President - Andy Argent
- Chief Executive Officer - Fred Paley
- Vice-President Sales & Marketing - Ron Robertson
An entrepreneur from the United Kingdom, Mr. Argent has founded six businesses since 1984. Each has operated successfully since inception. Two have been sold. Mr. Argent has maintained control of the following:
- Managing Director The Lunch Box – a highly successful company specializing in static on-site services with twenty five operating branches. The company builds and manufactures its own kiosks in its engineering division and is looking to expand in 2020
- Director North Weald Flying Club – Operates seven light aircraft. The company specializes in pilot training from beginner to advanced level and aircraft hire.
- Mr. Argent owns an extensive portfolio of freehold properties and holiday let accommodation.
Throughout his business career, Andy Argent has demonstrated an exemplary degree of successful performance in the management of business for profit.
As the former Chairman & CEO of Global H2O Resources, (1995 – 2006) he assisted with the first bulk water export permit being issued by the State of Alaska. Mr. Paley is one of the world’s foremost experts in bulk water.
- Mr. Paley was Chairman & CEO (1987 – 1994) of Snowcap Waters Ltd. This company was responsible for harvesting, delivery, packaging and marketing of large quantities of bottled glacial water.
- From 1985 – 1987, he was president of Polar Consulting Services where he acted as a financial and marketing consultant to both Bourassa Canadian Water Corporation and Pacific Rim Water Resources Ltd.
- Mr. Paley spent several years in the oil and gas industry, which included a posting of four years in Singapore where as a representative for Baker Oil Tools he covered seventeen countries in Asia.
Mr. Robertson is an entrepreneur specializing in the packaged consumer goods and retail market. Ron is currently Sales Manager for MJM Furniture Ltd., a multi-outlet retailer of quality furniture in the B.C. market.
- Previously, Mr. Robertson held the position of Sales Manager for Krispee Foods Ltd., Vancouver, Canada for three years. Ron then accepted the position as Sales Manager for Hostess Foods Ltd., Western Division and stayed in that position for four years.
- Ron was recruited by Frito-Lay Canada Ltd., Canada to introduce their product line to the Canadian market. In this position, as Vice-President Sales and Marketing, he was highly successful in completing this objective and held this position for eleven years.